This may be what you are looking for if you answer yes to any of the below questions:
Are you feeling called to develop your own intuitive singing abilities?
Are you interested in singing as a spiritual practice?
Have you always wanted to SING because it feels good and connects you to your joy?
Do you have feelings of intimidation or vulnerability when it comes to thinking about doing voice lessons?
You want to develop your voice for one or more of these reasons:
1) Singing is how you feel connected to yourself.
2) You want to build confidence in singing.
3) You want to express and “Open up” your Voice because you know it relates to how you show up in the world. Your voice is a reflection of your connection to your own power
4) You have interest in or want to deepen your ability to practice intuitive singing. (experiencing thoughtless flow, intuitive expression, or "channeling" Sound).
4) You write songs, or play an instrument and want to support yourself in your voice technique. (Not prerequisite)